Unicode Character Codes
The Unicode character coding is in common use in the world of computing. The following links might be helpful if you need to find out the codes or names of various characters.
- 0000 ... 007F C0 Controls and Basic Latin These are the most common characters and symbols that are used in the English language.
- 0080 ... 00FF C1 Controls and Latin-1 Supplement These characters include some special symbols and letters used in European languages.
- 0100 ... 017F Latin Extended-A More European characters.
- 0180 ... 024F Latin Extended-B More European characters.
- 2100 ... 214F Letterlike Symbols
- 2150 ... 218F Number Forms
- 2190 ... 21FF Arrows
- 2200 ... 22FF Mathematical Operators
- All Unicode Character Code Charts